Ferrari 360 Compensation Duct Cover (CLEARANCE)
*CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE NEW AND MADE TO THE SAME STANDARDS AS ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS. THEY ARE HOWEVER SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTY AND CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED. PRICE APPLIES ONLY TO AVAILABLE STOCK & ANY ORDERS THAT COME IN AFTER WE SELL OUT BUT BEFORE WE REMOVE THE LISTING WILL BE REFUNDED. CLEARANCE ITEMS DO NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS OR COUPON CODES. IF A COUPON CODE GOES THROUGH IT IS A SYSTEM ERROR AND YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BEFORE THE ORDER IS CANCELLED.
Dead center between the two red inlet covers of a Ferrari F360 is a cover for the compensation duct mechanism. From the factory this cover is made of painted metal and looks dated in the modern expanse of the engine bay. Challenge Stradale cars corrected this shortcoming with a carbon fiber part at extraordinary cost if bought separately. Carbonio now offers a sensibly priced alternative.
- Autoclaved pre-preg carbon fiber construction
- Carbon matches OEM Ferrari carbon perfectly
- Clear coated with automotive urethane and hand polished to a mirror finish
- Installs in less than 5 minutes
- OEM perfect fit
- Unlimited mileage guarantee
- Carbon fiber compensation duct cover
- Complete installation instructions
All 1999-2004 Ferrari 360 models
(including Challenge race cars)including Challenge race cars
$9.99 CAD FLAT RATE SHIPPING*
Any item or combination of items to anywhere in Canada.
If you are from outside of Canada please visit and order from: www.carbonio.com